• Menu
  • West Salem School District Calendars
  • Skyward Access
  • School Bus/Transportation


If you need to have your high school transcript sent to a college/university there are a couple of ways you can get this done.

  • Alumni who graduated prior to 2008 can print out a transcript request form and bring/mail it to West Salem High School, Attn: Transcript Request, 490 N. Mark Street, West Salem, WI 54669 and we will send your transcript at our earliest convenience. 

  • Alumni who graduated in 2008 or later can go to Parchment to register and request your transcript be sent electronically. This electronic service is only available to graduates in 2008 and forward. Please use your name as it would appear on your transcript when creating an account. [You can also use the transcript request form referenced above if you want a paper copy of your transcript to be sent.]

  • Class of 2024 - your final high school transcript will be sent to the college you plan to attend (per your request prior to graduation) after June 3, 2024. If you took a UW-L class (ENG110, CHEM103 or CST110) you will need to contact UW-L to request that your college transcript be sent to the college you will be attending in the fall. Remember to request transcripts from colleges where Youth Options/Transcripted Credit courses have been taken.

  • Class of 2024 - You can request your transcript by logging onto Xello and selecting transcripts under "College Planning" and selecting the schools you would like it sent to. You can also view/print a copy of your 7th semester transcript from the "Portfolio" tab in your Skyward account. We do not charge a fee for current high school students. Your final high school transcript will be sent to the college you choose at the end of the 2022-2023 school year [in June].

A A A A U A + A - Revert Back To Original