(will be updated when links become available)
Members are elected for a 3-year term unless otherwise noted.
January 7, 2020 - Filing Deadline (5:00 p.m.)
February 18, 2020 - Spring Primary (if needed)
April 7, 2020 - Spring Election
2020 Guide for Candidates
2020 Candidates Check List (ELIS-5)
To file to be a School Board Candidate, you must complete
CF-1 - Campaign Registration Statement
EL-162sd - Declaration for Candidacy - School Board Candidates
EL-163 - Notification of Non-Candidacy (for current School Board Members)
Nomination Papers are not needed.
Key information needed when filling out CF-1, EL-162sd:
1. Is this an amendment? No, if this is the first time you are filling out the form for a West Salem Board Member. Yes, if you have previously filled this form out for a West Salem School Board Member.
2. Office Sought - School District of West Salem Board Member
3. Primary date - February _
4. Election date - April 7, 2020
5. For more information, you may also visit the state election's website at http://elections.wi.gov/
6. 1997 letter from State Elections Board
All documents must be filed with the School District of West Salem's office at 405 East Hamlin Street, West Salem, WI. Office hours are 7:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Please note during the holidays, the hours may vary.